I plan on putting my old Tour in the marketplace here, but have no idea a fair sale price. The device itself works perfectly, its in great condition, 9.9/10. But when I first got it the trackball sucked so I opened her up and replaced it with a brand new Curve trackball. Upside is the trackball is buttery smooth and works great, but when I put the phone back together, I must have tightned the screw near the speaker too tight (Ive heard of this happening a lot to people who replaced their own trackball), and now it wont work. It still gets sound through headphones, during phonecalls the phone will vibrate and notifiy with the LED, but it produces no sound.

My question is, what do you all think would be a fair price for this? Just the device itself, I doubt I have the other accesories that came with it anymore.
    07-09-11 01:51 PM
    $50 would be fair because someone will have to repair it if they want to use it as a phone.
    07-09-11 02:26 PM
    Yeah I was figuring around that myself. If I had the money Id find someone with a broken tour and use it to replace the speaker myself, but thats not an option. I think $50 would be a fair asking price. Anyone else have an opinion before I put it up for sale?
    07-09-11 02:58 PM
    Honestly, I wouldn't pay $50 for it broken, maybe $30 tops, just my opinion. I have a mint one that I wouldn't ask more than $40 really.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD