Well, I started with a Bold (great phone) and ended with a Tour, which ranks as one of the worst phones I've ever owned. 4 replacements in four months, slow performance etc... has proved too much. I'm going to give the Droid a try, just using it in the Verizon showroom made my Tour look ancient and incredibly ssslllllooooowwwww, RIM better step it up or a whole lot of people will be looking elsewhere, push email alone just isn't enough anymore.

Good luck to all, it's a great forum.
    11-10-09 12:53 AM
    Sorry to hear you had to return your Tour so many times, but as far as speed problems go - those are all solved with 5.0. Just installed it and the difference is amazing.
    11-10-09 01:16 AM
    5.0 (.230) is the truth!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 01:18 AM
    It's going to be amusing how many people are going to complain about having used their upgrade to switch, shortly before opengl apps/games + webkit browser + flash stuff starts releasing
    11-10-09 02:01 AM
    meh whatever. everyone knows the droid owns any phone at the moment. smart move to switch to it. pretty good phone for the most part.
    the implementation of all that stuff they said atthe bb dev conference yesterday will prob take a while to implement anyway
    11-10-09 06:34 AM
    The Droid is sooooo ugly!!!

11-10-09 08:29 AM
    Bye Bye!!!!
    11-10-09 08:37 AM
    The Droid is sooooo ugly!!!

Ugly or not, you have to appreciate the innovation/advancement found in the Droid. Granted there is nothng groundbreaking, but as a total package for the user,it is really a 'feature-packed' handset. For my needs, I'm not seduced by the droid but can see the buzz its creating; raising the bar if you will. I have not been a moto fan for many years but applaud them for putting this phone together. We all benefit from the competition and the hype the droid is generating. Lets face it, if you read this forum and whats more, take the time to post, you are well beyond the casual user. As such, we tend to demand and scrutinize more. In the end, we can look forward to the hardware manufacturers fighting for our dollars, euros, etc.. I think we're in a great position. I'd love to see even more options. I say: Moto keep up the good work. Samsung, HTC, etc. what do you got?
    11-10-09 08:49 AM
    11-10-09 08:50 AM
    he'll be back, they ALWAYS come back..
    11-10-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD