Is it possible to see the contents of the SD Card. I transferred some iTunes songs from my destktop using the BBerry Desktop Manager (v 5.0 which is much slower on Vista machine than 4.7). The songs show up in the Roxio app but I can't find them on the Tour.

Please bear with me if this is a simple question. This is my first Blackberry.
    Thanks
    07-21-09 08:32 PM
    click on your media icon then use the Berry/Menu button and choose "explore" that should let you navigate around and find your songs.
    07-21-09 08:37 PM
    Here's where you went wrong: You used the Roxio software. Uninstall it, get rid of it forever, it's garbage.
    07-21-09 08:38 PM
    If you're referring to the media card, yes you can. Go to the main menu and scroll to media and click into music/photos/ringtones.. whatever it is that you have stored there
    07-21-09 08:38 PM
    Great. Found the contents of the media card. Now, I see my songs but they have question marks on their icons. Under properties, it says they are M4.p files. Does this mean I can't transfer my iTunes songs to my BB?

On the Roxio thing, how does one transfer stuff using Desktop Manager without using Roxio which opens automatically when you choose to transfer media?
    07-22-09 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD