1. glock4027's Avatar
    Does anyone have a link to a picture of what screen ripple looks like? How noticeable is it. I might have it, but i only notice it on some screens at some angles. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-25-09 08:25 PM
  2. GG1's Avatar
    Screen ripple is like when touching an lcd computer or tv screen basically.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 08:36 PM
  3. danoh's Avatar
    When you press the sides of the device, the trackball, or any of the home row of keys, you may see the screen ripple. Ripple means just that, it will look like a ripple in a pond when you throw a rock in.

    I wouldn't worry about it, unless it's very bad - but obviously by your post it's not that bad, else you'd be asking what it was and describing it.

    Try not to be a hypochondriac
    08-25-09 08:38 PM
  4. glock4027's Avatar
    Thanks for all the input, and I will most def work on my making up problems
    08-25-09 08:45 PM