Does anybody think the screen viewing angle is pretty bad when looking at it from slightly higher position. So if you hold the phone in front of your eyes, parallel to your face it looks good. But if you move the phone a little lower, so you kinda looking down at the screen, but still keep it parallel to your face, colors disappear and you can barely see anything. Now I know that people aren't moving the phone this way, just trying to describe exactly what I'm talking about. Same thing, if you hold the phone in front of you, and twist it so the bottom part is a little further.

In any case, I have a storm and curve, and they both look good, just slightly dimming when looking at an angle. Does anybody else have this or do I just have a bad unit?

Thank you and sorry if the post is confusing.
    07-13-09 08:37 PM
    Yep mine does the same thing. Not a big deal but apparently its not the same screen as my storm like I had believed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 08:49 PM
    I'm so bummed out about this. This is supposed to be the latest and greatest, "brilliant display". I really thought that it was just me with bad screen, just a slight angle and the image is gone. I wonder if Bold has the same problem?

Anybody else with the same problem? Maybe it's just two of us with bad screen.
    07-13-09 11:18 PM
    maybe it's a privacy thing for the new BBs?
    07-13-09 11:29 PM
    lol, in that case no bird will read my emails. People on the left and right of me, no problem.
    07-13-09 11:42 PM
    I am sorry and I realize everyone is different, but I do not see a big issue here. For me to look at that angle would make no sense. To be honest I have watched a movie on it, went through tons of pictures and showed many others and this is the first I thought of looking at the phone from that angle. Oh well...
    07-14-09 12:28 AM
    I'm so ticked off!!!!! When I rotate my Tour 180 degrees the screen is practically unreadable!! I'm marching straight to the nearest corporate store and getting rid of this piece of junk.....yeesh
    07-14-09 12:36 AM
    The insanity : )

This is one of the funniest complaints I have read yet.

I mean who does this? Lol

07-14-09 01:37 AM
    The insanity : )

This is one of the funniest complaints I have read yet.

I mean who does this? Lol

The tour is the 2nd worse device RIM has made, It's just plain ludicrous for them to release this phone to the public. Loose battery doors, bleeding screens, head phone jacks not working. Sorry, this thing sucks...

Btw. this was in fun, just giving it back to you CK lol
    07-14-09 01:44 AM
    I think you want this for privacy issues.
    07-14-09 01:58 AM
    The tour is the 2nd worse device RIM has made, It's just plain ludicrous for them to release this phone to the public. Loose battery doors, bleeding screens, head phone jacks not working. Sorry, this thing sucks...

Btw. this was in fun, just giving it back to you CK lol
    hahaha I thought you were for real. I was about to start bashing
    07-14-09 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD