I am newbie and I am starting to see why everyone loves blackberry. I am migrating from a Treo. One thing that drives me crazy is when I am in an application or downloading something then I put my BB down for a few minutes. The BB goes "dark" or sleep or whatever you call it. (I think "sleep mode" is when you hit the button at the very top) When I hit the red power button, it comes back up but jumps back to the menu of icons and not what I was last working on.
    Is there anyway for it to go back to what I was working on?
    Thank you!
    12-12-09 12:56 PM
    I'm not sure - try pressing any button - or the top right button instead of the RED button.
    12-12-09 01:49 PM
    As mentioned above try pressing other buttons instead of the 'End' button (red power button). When you press that button, you are exiting an app and returning back to the Application Screen. I usually just hit the 'spacebar' to turn the screen back on after it 'goes dark'.
    12-12-09 01:56 PM
    Yeah ur just puttin the app in the background. If u want to go back to that app just hold the menu button for a few seconds and there should be a munu that pops up with all ur apps that are running in the background. Then just click that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD