I downloaded some ringtones from crackberry. I then went to my specific contact and selcted edit contact. I select "Custom Ring Tones" then "Phone." I go find my ringtone, hit the menu botton, high-light save, hit the tracker button to save and nothing. It just kicks me back to the Edit Contact screen with nothing saved.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    09-22-09 09:34 AM
    after you SAVE, hit CLOSE and msg will say "Changes made" and will give you another SAVE highlighted. Press ENTER (trackball) and it will save your new ringtone. Seems convoluted but that's the way it's done. HTH

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 09:42 AM
    HTH:

Thank you for your reply. I'm still having issues. When I'm in the ring tone edit screen, I hit the menu botton, then click save, and it kicks me back to the edit contact menu. If i then hit close (red phone button right?) i end up back at my main screen without it saying "changes made." This is my second day with a BB and I've never had a smart phone. I appreciate your patience.

M
    09-22-09 10:10 AM
    after you SAVE, hit CLOSE and msg will say "Changes made" and will give you another SAVE highlighted. Press ENTER (trackball) and it will save your new ringtone. Seems convoluted but that's the way it's done. HTH

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    HTH:

Thank you for your reply. I'm still having issues. When I'm in the ring tone edit screen, I hit the menu botton, then click save, and it kicks me back to the edit contact menu. If i then hit close (red phone button right?) i end up back at my main screen without it saying "changes made." This is my second day with a BB and I've never had a smart phone. I appreciate your patience.

M
    09-22-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD