Is there a way that when someone new texts me or calls me I can automatically save their number into Mobile. When I click add to contacts it always puts it in the work category and I have to retype it into the mobile then delete it from work. I mean its only 9 buttons but still.
    07-14-09 08:02 PM
    I don't have tour but copy and paste is generally faster for me. With curve a text is. Saved into mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 10:06 PM
    so i cant change it from automatically going to Work 1: in my contacts?
    07-15-09 09:09 AM
    nope, the blackberry is primary a business device, and it knows it.

highlight the number by holding shift and rolling the trackball. then hold shift and click the trackball to copy (or press delete while holding shift to cut) then when you want to past use alt + trackball click
    07-15-09 09:14 AM
    When you receive a call, click Menu>Add to address book. You can do this during the call, or after the call from the call log.

If it is an additional number, scroll farther down, there is an option to copy the number, then add it to your contact using Menu>Edit.

I do have a question. Does a click of your send button bring up your call log, and then hold it for a second bring up your address book? Just checking to see if that still works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-15-09 at 09:26 AM.
    07-15-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD