How and what can I save to the memory card on the Tour??
    01-23-10 08:01 AM
    enable mass storage on the device. You can save just about anything to the card. THe only exception to this is peronal info, like email calendar, notes and tasks. Apps can be saved there, but will not run from there.

Once you enable mass storage mode, you can drag and drop to it through my computer icon on your computer. Unless you are using a MAC, I am sure there is way to do this, but i am not a MAC user.

options> memory> last option is enable mass storage.

Also inthe camera hit menu>options> and make sure the strore to option is set card. This will assure your pictures and vedio are saved to the card.

You can store pictures, video, music, ringtones, documents, etc to the card

You see what is on the card by going into media icon, press menu>explore and follow the path.

Also, make sure the picture you may use for background is saved tot he device, if not everytime you hook to the device and computer you will lose the picture and will need to reset it.
    Last edited by lastraid; 01-23-10 at 08:15 AM.
    01-23-10 08:13 AM
    Thanks for the info. Still relatively new to BBerry and am trying to maximize what it can do
    01-23-10 08:18 AM
    Thanks for the info. Still relatively new to BBerry and am trying to maximize what it can do
    Well welcome. I would recommend read up in the newbie section, the Blackberry 101 series. Great info to be found there.
    01-23-10 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD