sorry for the question, but i have tried everything i could find on the forums so far.

i reloaded some apps onto my tour via DM, and the sample video happened to come back on it. I have tried deleting it through the app loader via DM, but there is nothing there for it. I have tried going into the device memory using the explore option to delete it, but it wont work because the file is forward locked. And I could not find the file under the application list on from my settings options either. So I dont know what to do to get it back off, so I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction
    08-22-09 08:13 PM
    Check Media, Videos. You can delete it from there.
    08-22-09 08:14 PM
    tried that. it was gone, and then after a reboot, it was back there again. I can't remember what i did to delete it last time.
    08-22-09 08:16 PM
    tried that. it was gone, and then after a reboot, it was back there again. I can't remember what i did to delete it last time.
    Battery pull?

If you've done everything else then this problem perplexes me as well... weird.
    08-22-09 08:17 PM
    i did a battery pull as well -_-

it perplexes me as well. i'll give it one more go, and see what happens.

well, deleting it off the video home page followed by a battery pull did not do the trick, the video is still there -_-

is there a module that the video is named under so I can see if it's there and just delete that module.

*MOD CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW, problem solved*
    Last edited by Agent Y; 08-22-09 at 10:41 PM.
    08-22-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD