hi, this is my first post here, and i want to know if someone has the same problem and if theres any solution:

i have an headset motorola s9, with my z3 motorola works fine, calls, music, remote control everything, the problem come when i buy a blackberry tour 9630, im already linked the headset and the BB, i can hear music perfectly, make and recieve calls perfect, the problem is (or are) the next, previous, play/stop and answer/call buttons dont work in the S9!!!

i need to do everything in the BB to make works, but the headset only works the volume buttons, in bluethooth settings all is green, the handsfree, remote control a/v and audio playback are green, but buttons dont make anything, change the headset to my z3 or another phone and works perfectly...

anyone knows how to solve this problem??? thanks!!!
    (sorry my grammar, im a little rusted writting english)...
    12-29-10 08:12 PM
    Have you tried deleting the S9 from your BB and re-pairing it? Just a suggestion to see if it works. I have an S9 and everything works fine especially if I can remember which button does what. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 10:37 AM
    I had the same problem when I first got my Tour and S9 headset. I thought the headset might be faulty, so I had a coworker with a window mobile phone test it. All buttons worked for him.
    I bought a pair of Motorola S9 HD and they work they should.
    01-04-11 11:34 AM
    Have you tried deleting the S9 from your BB and re-pairing it? Just a suggestion to see if it works. I have an S9 and everything works fine especially if I can remember which button does what. Lol

Hi, yes im deleted an re-paring a few times, in different days and have the same problem, im also did the turn off, remove battery 15 sec, 45 secs and even 2 minutes from my BB and still cant make the S9 buttons works.
    01-05-11 12:54 PM
    I should also correct myself in that my headset is the S9-HD not the S9.

01-05-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD