I am curious about switching to the Tour from the Storm! I have been having a lot of rotating clocks, shut downs and in general poor keyboard function.
    I would like to know if the apps that are compatible with the Tour and Storm do they function in the same. I love the Facebook app for my storm with letting me know about messages, people commenting on my page and the uploading of pics from my storm. There are a few other apps that I hope function the same on the storm (but hopefully faster) as the Tour esp.: Pandora, Berryweather, Whitesox.com (app), quicklaunch, docstogo, epocrates. Those are the apps I use the most.
    Again I don't want to start which is the better storm or tour; I just want to know if the above apps work similar or better on the tour than the storm.
    Again tired of the "rotating clock" on the storm!
    08-06-09 09:17 AM
    Go for it I did and I love it....
    Btw you can sell your Storm on Ebay
    I did with a few trinkits and got $342. for it. and paid $149 at Bestbuy for my tour
    08-06-09 09:26 AM
    Facebook, Pandora, BerryWeather, and QuickLaunch work great on the Tour. I have all of these plus AP News, Shazam, Poynt, and ScoreMobile (great for sports). DocsToGo has a Tour version. Whitesox.com should work fine since it's just a launcher. As far as and Epocrates goes, I'm not sure if the beta for the Tour is publicly available yet. The Storm version works but gets a few errors. The Tour version should be available soon.
    08-06-09 09:26 AM
    +1 on selling your Storm on eBay. I got $354 for mine.
    08-06-09 09:27 AM
    i just sold my storm for $235. all i wanted to do was cover its initial purchase price and then what was paid for the Tour.
    08-06-09 09:53 AM
    Thanks for the response!
    Hopefully will end up with a Tour with no problems!
    drj400m
    08-06-09 07:19 PM
    How much did you guys pay for your Tour? I am 10 months from my new every two.
    08-06-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD