I only have 1 ringtone for all my contacts. nothing customized. Sometimes my phone will ring and its not the normal ringtone i have set. so after lots of looking into it i found that when i went up top to that "speaker" looking icon and went into the "set contact alerts" and "custom profiles" there were names there, that i never customized! some people were even listed more than once. Has this happened to anyone? is there something i maybe doing and not realizing it changes settings? not exiting something right? i dunno.

Thanks!
    12-10-09 10:46 AM
    I noticed the same thing... thanks for the post. I am not sure how they got there. There are a lot of them and can't tell how or why they were put there. There are in no particular order (e.g. alpha by first or last name).

Not sure if I should remove them... strange....
    12-10-09 12:53 PM
    12-10-09 01:01 PM
    ahhh thanks! at least i know its not just mine and that it looks to be a software issue. Tried to find something about it before i posted this - kinda new to BB and this site! Thanks again!
    12-10-09 01:57 PM
    Yea, mine got effed up too after my update to .61 which was a pretty minor, but annoying, issue. But compared to some other horror stories I've heard, not too bad. Boy, it sucks that I am settling for only minor problems. Is this the way RIM and Vzw have trained us?
    12-10-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD