Is anyone else concerned that the ringer profile matches that of the Storm? While I agree it looks nice, the one on the Storm doesn't work. You can only adjust the ring tone for the "normal" setting and are stuck with factory defaults for the rest! Maybe I want my "Phone Calls Only to also let emails vibrate but not ring, and text messages not to do anything at all. I want to be able to customize the settings to do what I want them to do, otherwise, what good are they?!

And yes I understand I can make and edit custom profiles but now instead of 7 useful profiles to choose from, i have 7 useless ones and 5 useful ones, those of which I have to scroll to get to, therefore making it less convenient.

In addition, if you use the default vibrate mode, contacts with special ringtones will still come through!

Can anyone confirm that they have fixed this on the 9630 so each profile can be edited without effecting the rest?

P.S. I don't mean to be rude but please don't respond to this telling me if you select the profile you want to edit first THEN press Set Ring Tones/Alerts it adjusts it for that setting, because it doesn't.
    04-03-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD