When I lightly press my right side convenience key it makes a slight click almost like it should have two function levels... If I press harder it actually opens the assigned application... is this normal?
    09-04-09 10:43 AM
    Yes thats why you have it for the camera. First click is supposed to open camera application. 2nd click takes the picture.
    09-04-09 10:53 AM
    Yes, the right side convenience key is a two-click button. When it's assigned to the camera (its default setting) pressing the button all the way in (two clicks) opens the camers, pressing it half way in (one click) sets and holds your focus, and pressing it all the way back in fires the shutter.

I'm not sure how the two click button behaves with apps other than the camera, however.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 10:54 AM
    roger that...thanks
    09-04-09 10:55 AM
    The right convenience key, when mapped to a different app (like contacts) will need to be depressed all the way (2 clicks) to open the application. If the display is off, and you half press (1 click) the button, it will turn on the display, but will not open an application. It does come in useful when you are reading a lot of text and the screen dims just to refresh the timeout countdown.
    09-04-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD