Why am I getting this message when I tried to open up link in the browser, the worst part is that it all worked fine couple hours ago, What I was doing, is type in a web address and it would ask me if I want to open or save, if I select Open the Media player would open and internet radio music would start playing, why did this change now???

The Returned Page Had No Content Type, and Therefore Cannot Be Processed.
    I just got this BB Tour today
    09-24-09 12:55 AM
    I just found this online, haven't tried it yet, but here it is:

I am in the browser of my blackberry curve and whenever I try to go to a certain site, I get an error message that says "the returned page had no content type and therefore cannot be processed" How do I fix this?! It worked fine yesterday!
    Nevermind I got it!!! If anyone else has this problem, go into your browser and click your menu button(the blackberry) then go to options and cache operationsthen clear out your content and cookie cache. Worked immediately after I did that.
    09-24-09 06:30 AM
    weird , don't know why you would of had to manually clear your cache. it is interesting that you have one device and all these issues that seem to be unique to the individual user. glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue.
    09-24-09 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD