Hello, I am having a problem viewing my images in my emails. I have to continuously click "get images" for each email. I checked my my settings and have my Email Settings on "Download Images Automatically" and still have to manually launch "get images." Is there anyway to have my email automatically get my email images? Or do I have to purchase a program?

I tried BBSmart Email Preview, and Empower HTML Viewer. They seem to work, but $30 seems a bit steep to view my images. Does anyone know if 5.0 OS will fix this?
    08-31-09 03:34 PM
    a quick search would have revealed the answer - there's nothing you can do about this - it's a security feature.

Can't speak for the 3rd party programs but others can chime in on those...
    08-31-09 03:57 PM
    I had the same issue. I also had the LARGE font issue. I got the Empower HTML viewer on my Tour. I highly suggest it. Worth the money. I had it on my Curve and then got it on my Tour. Not sure is OS upgrade will fix, but I couldn't wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 03:59 PM
    I had the same issue. I also had the LARGE font issue. I got the Empower HTML viewer on my Tour. I highly suggest it. Worth the money. I had it on my Curve and then got it on my Tour. Not sure is OS upgrade will fix, but I couldn't wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thx. I am viewing the Empower HTML trial now and have question - Do you have to constantly hit the toggle button between regular font & HTML w/every email? or is this something that only comes w/the trial version. Also, would you say that Empower is better than BBSmart HTML viewer - in your opinion?
    08-31-09 04:08 PM
    I don't have to toggle. I don't remembering having to do that with the Trial version, but then again, I've had it when I had the Curve so that may have changed. But as of now with my Tour, I don't have to do that. Images load automatically when I open the email.
    I have never tried the other program, only Empower, so can't speak for the other one. Maybe someone who has that one can speak on it.
    08-31-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD