Hello all,
    I've been having a problem lately with my ringers... I have one custom MP3
    ringtone for all my contacts. My problem is all of my contacts somehow have
    a custom (or personalized) ringer.
    When I edit my contact details and go into Custom Ring Tones/Alerts,
    they ALL have Ringer_ClassicPhone as the personalized ringer...

Is there any way to re-set all my "personalized" ringers for my contacts or
    somehow make them default to my profile's set ringer?

Also, I recently installed BerryBuzz and I believe this started happening (or at least I noticed it) afterwards...

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Chris
    01-08-10 09:52 AM
    I would just delete all custom ringtone settings and start over...
    01-08-10 10:52 AM
    I would just delete all custom ringtone settings and start over...
    That's what I've tried doing... But I want to know how to delete the settings for all contacts at once...
    I've even changed a few to a different custom ring tone and it changes back on its own...
    01-08-10 11:48 AM
    I just went thru this hassle and its an easy fix. go to your sound profiles and select "Select Contact Alerts" that's a list of all the ppl who have custom ringtones. go thru and see who has the classic ringtone and delete them.
    01-08-10 03:14 PM
    I just went thru this hassle and its an easy fix. go to your sound profiles and select "Select Contact Alerts" that's a list of all the ppl who have custom ringtones. go thru and see who has the classic ringtone and delete them.
    This worked perfectly. Thanks. I am having the same problem and it also seems like it just popped up since I installed Bebuzz Free. Just in case someone isn't sure, the Sound Profiles can be found in the Applications. It is the picture of the speaker with the colored dot that tells you what volume level you are set at. Took me a few minutes to figure that one out.
    01-08-10 04:11 PM
    I did that once already but all the contacts still have that personalized ringer...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD