So I know I can uninstall the browser but I wonder if I do so, will utl's be registered / opened with opera mini? I know copy paste doesn't work to opera so I can only assume opera won't handle registration of url's. Any thoughts? If not, is there a browser that can replace it and if so, does it help get around the 2.9mb attachment issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 10:58 PM
    Even if you don't use it you should keep BB browser for OTA downloads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 11:56 PM
    Skyfire is supposed to be able to open links instead of the stock browser but when it will be finally released is anyones guess. For the time being you need to keep the stock browser around.
    08-30-09 07:20 AM
    Definitely hold on the BB Browser! Even if you don't need it for browsing, you'll end up needing it later.

It would be great if you could set the default to something else...maybe in the future.
    08-30-09 12:56 PM
    Don't get rid of the BB browser. For some browsing (where you want to zoom in to a specific part of a page) it is perhaps still the best one. (For the Tour anyways.) Download Bolt and use it instead. IMO the best overall browser for the Tour at this moment. You can move icons around to put Bolt up on the top row of icons on the main screen. I think the BB browser is always on. But with 256 MB of memory in the Tour, this should be an issue.
    08-30-09 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD