I had an insurance replacement last August from asurion. I started to have problems from my battery on my replacement device. I was hoping that they would give me a new version of a device, but no such luck, I am getting a replacement tour, would have been happy with just a battery replacement from them, but instead they are giving me a new/refurb device
    05-19-11 01:13 PM
    I would just buy a battery off ebay or amazon. They got for under $10.
    05-19-11 01:33 PM
    I had an insurance replacement last August from asurion. I started to have problems from my battery on my replacement device. I was hoping that they would give me a new version of a device, but no such luck, I am getting a replacement tour, would have been happy with just a battery replacement from them, but instead they are giving me a new/refurb device
    I have a Sprint BB Tour and called yesterday because the radio is sporadic with getting data, and they are going to send me a refurb/replacement. The rep had to check the stock of Tours with cameras. Fingers crossed for Bold 9650 if the Tours are depleted.
    05-20-11 07:52 AM
    I would just buy a battery off ebay or amazon. They got for under $10.
    Because I am paying nothing for this and getting a whole new (Refurb) phone. I am actually waiting/hoping for a droid 3 release this summer
    05-21-11 07:08 AM
    So you did get another tour and not a bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 08:59 PM
    yes, I received another tour and not the 9650 bold. Going to go ahead and activate it, it will be fine for a couple months until the droid 3 comes out hopefully in the summer
    05-23-11 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD