Anyone with telus and have returned your tour for a new one? I'm thinking of returning mine just wondering how long it will take to get it? When I press the lock button parts of the screen go blue, some times a random image will quickly flash on the screen before locking. Sometimes when I'm texting and writing out emails when I press the space bar it goes behind the last letter I typed and spaces it out and screws up the word. I'm probably just being to anal but paying 650$ for a phone I feel like it should be flawless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 02:03 PM
    if you return it, your recieve your replacement with 5 buisness days. they should send you one and than require you to send the old phone back. how long ago did you buy it?
    12-25-09 02:10 PM
    Just like 3 days ago :S

12-25-09 02:12 PM
    Just like 3 days ago :S

Do this. Call local Sprint or Verizon (wherever you purchased it) and ask if they have any tours in stock. Then go to the store and tell them you would like to replace your tour for the reasons you stated above. If they give you a hard time, remind them that you are well within your 30 days and have no problem returning it and going down the street to the next store and buying it again. Don't be afraid to have them open up a couple of boxes and even power them on.

12-25-09 06:30 PM
    Alright will do, I love this phone so I deffintly want to get another one. I'm with telus, I just hope I don't get a refurbished one that would blow.

12-25-09 07:43 PM
    It will be a refurb phone unless you are in your 30 days Just so you know there is nothing wrong with a refurb phone. They pass all the tests. They are actually phones that have never been used. I sold wireless. Verizon doesn't stock them and if a refurb is given on a BB Tour for example, it has to be sent from customer care.
    I had mine within two days of it being ordered. My trackball was defective. Nothing is wrong with my replacement BB It is PERFECT Verizon may have other devices in the stores for this issue but with the retail value on BB and many excuses people will give to get a replacement, they do not stock the higher priced BB.
    12-25-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD