Hope this is in right forum for this type of question. [I did a forum search with tags { device, pin, crackberry store, application, locker} and got absolutely crap results. Forum search function rarely works with any common words]

Back in July of 09 I switched pin for apps in crackberry/mobihand store app locker. Now I had to submit a form requesting another pin change. Submitted form states pin switchover takes a few hours. It's been 24 hours and no word.

I just dispatched a direct email to store support but.. I'd really like to get my apps back since some I use for work related purposes. Is this normal? I didn't even get a " you request was submitted email"..

Since tour2 debacle surfaced, I decided to get my replacement tour 1( I was holding out for Tour2). I bought tour 1 the day it came out. I had trackball issues but repaired it. But then camera flash stopped working, video does record sound, and 3g is incredibly slow- despite OS reloads and optimization. New tour is all it should be now, except for my missing apps..
    Last edited by Evermore707; 02-27-10 at 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling
    02-27-10 09:17 AM
    I feel your pain - I did the same earlier this past week. I used the 'contact us' link and entered the apps I really needed activation codes for, meterberry and quicklaunch, they sent me the emails updating the PIN with the account pretty quickly. I came back to my account page and got the new activation codes.

Good luck...
    02-27-10 11:48 AM
    Seems 24 hours was needed. Got the email notifying of pin change. I guess for future reference I'll factor in at least 24 hours..
    02-27-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD