hey guys
    just got my tour today from big red. looks like alot of bloatware - things like myspace and flickr. i remember seeing a post about deleting these apps, but i cannot find it anymore. can someone clarify? i want these useless (to me) apps gone

also, how do i sync contacts? i have my contacts saved on google (from my palm pre synergy days), but how do i get them onto the berry?

thanks!!
    07-14-09 10:36 PM
    You can't delete the applications like Myspace and Flickr, because they aren't actually installed. The icons are just that, icons. They are links to the page to download the apps and don't take up much space. You can hide them (I did) to make it look cleaner but as far as I know can't remove them.

Go to m.google.com on your BB browser and download Google Sync, it will allow you to Sync your contacts from Gmail.
    07-14-09 10:47 PM
    yankeefan is correct, they can not be deleted, just hidden. as mentioned in an earlier thread, hide them or create a new folder to put them all in and then hide the folder.
    07-14-09 11:55 PM
    Technically, these are not "bloatware" because you don't have them installed yet. These are icons to click on to install them.
    07-14-09 11:56 PM
    hide them and forget
    07-15-09 03:57 AM
    thanks all.
    07-15-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD