I clicked on an application to download but did not want the program. I tried to stop the download but I was too late. I attempted to remove the application & was successful but now it resides in my download folder under archived. I want the icon off my phone but I don't know how. Please help�Thank you!
    08-24-09 02:25 PM
    i would love to know this...i would also love to delete flicker and aol etc...
    08-24-09 02:41 PM
    You can't delete flicker and aol from you from your BB. But you can "hide" the icon so you dont see it anymore. just click the menu key and then hide -- then uncheck "show all" to make it hide. Also AIM and flicker are not actually on there as programs, those are really just the links to install.
    08-24-09 02:46 PM
    To remove any application that is displaying as "archived," I believe you should be able to go into BB App world and into "my world," and delete it from there.

By doing this the archived copy should not be in the list
    08-24-09 02:48 PM
    If you delete the program through advanced options the application and restart the icon should not be there. The flickr and aol ones you can't remove that easy I just hide them.
    08-24-09 02:48 PM
    if its one of that apps that are "pushed" to your BB by the carrier there isn't anything you can do. You can remove them, but they come right back after a reboot. Just make a folder like "apps I don't use" or something. Move them to that folder and hide the folder. That's what I usually do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 02:51 PM
    To remove any application that is displaying as "archived," I believe you should be able to go into BB App world and into "my world," and delete it from there.

By doing this the archived copy should not be in the list
    Thanks, this worked for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD