I dont get the deal with people whining about receiving refurbished tour. The refurbished tour has been checked for problems and is almost as new! You will find NO difference. No scratches no dings nothing but it has been fixed and checked.
    11-12-09 03:51 PM
    Where is a good place to find a refurbished blackberry tour?
    11-12-09 03:56 PM
    I dont get the deal with people whining about receiving refurbished tour. The refurbished tour has been checked for problems and is almost as new! You will find NO difference. No scratches no dings nothing but it has been fixed and checked.
    I know! I have had 2 refurbed Tours, now I have a phone that works, looks new and did I say it works? People are just inclined to whine about anything. They feel entitled to what they want. They can call RIM at that point.
    11-12-09 05:31 PM
    I know! I have had 2 refurbed Tours, now I have a phone that works, looks new and did I say it works? People are just inclined to whine about anything. They feel entitled to what they want. They can call RIM at that point.
    ^ Did you just see what you wrote??
    11-12-09 06:06 PM
    Refurbs don't have a higher risk of defects than new phones, people just feel cheated even though they aren't really...
    11-12-09 07:16 PM
    ^ Did you just see what you wrote??
    What about it. Coming from the one confused about 3G vs 1XEV.

I was stating that I have had refurbed phones and hey work better for me. People who whine about it should call RIM. Is that dumbed down enough for you?
    11-12-09 09:16 PM
    What about it. Coming from the one confused about 3G vs 1XEV.

I was stating that I have had refurbed phones and hey work better for me. People who whine about it should call RIM. Is that dumbed down enough for you?
    LOL, we serious right now????

Okay, well the fact that you said you've HAD refurbed phones goes to show that MAYBE just MAYBE refurbs aren't that great because you've HAD such experience with them. Am I going to fast, or you still with me??

So to say,
    you are saying that refurbs aren't in fact better than new devices due to the fact that you've had TWO, and the "now I have one that works" is making me assume you've had THREE..

And also, saying that "people are inclined to whine about anything", obviously you're putting yourself into that category seeing as how this is coming from someone whose had MORE THAN THREE PHONES.

Should I draw a picture for you to understand my post, or should I "dumb it down" some more?
    11-12-09 09:30 PM
    Yes "we serious right now" ......wtf....
    I'm going to finish this with this final statement because dumb people make me vomit. Since it is now obvious you didn't read the rest of the thread, I said I had refurbed phones because the OP stated "I dont get the deal with people whining about receiving refurbished tour. The refurbished tour has been checked for problems and is almost as new! You will find NO difference. No scratches no dings nothing but it has been fixed and checked." .....so in stating I had 2 refurbished Tours and now have a working model that was like new, I was happy with a refurbished phone. I wrote the damn post so I did not need an id10t to break it down for me. Next time I want to hear you talk crap, I'll fart instead. Good night.
    11-12-09 09:40 PM
    Since it is now obvious you didn't read the rest of the thread, I said I had refurbed phones because the OP stated "I dont get the deal with people whining about receiving refurbished tour.
    Yes, because I didn't read the whole two posts that were added before yours..

Thanks for the insults and useless post, I'll take a pass..
    Last edited by MrsTokyo; 11-12-09 at 09:47 PM.
    11-12-09 09:44 PM
    I agree with Mrs. Tokyo.
    You're ignorant Supermario28.

I paid $200 + for my NEW Tour.. to get a replacement phone that is refurbrished... I don't want refurbrished.. I want new...If you go into a store.. You have two options for the same $ amount.. Option A: Brand New never used. Option B: Refurbrishe, Like New Condition....

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO CHOSE?!

Don't be ignorant.. Get over yourself.
    11-13-09 11:35 AM
    I agree with Mrs. Tokyo.

I paid $200 + for my NEW Tour.. to get a replacement phone that is refurbrished... I don't want refurbrished.. I want new...If you go into a store.. You have two options for the same $ amount.. Option A: Brand New never used. Option B: Refurbrishe, Like New Condition....

1) You bought a phone.
    2) You decide you didn't like it because it's not your style.
    3) You take it back within your 30 day window.
    4) The techs check it over. Even if it was a repair, they replace the parts with new ones and check it out again...

That's a refurb... That has a *lower* chance of defects than a phone sitting in a box in a warehouse after being shipped around that hasn't been looked at since it left the manufacturer.

But whatever you demand I guess...
    11-13-09 12:55 PM
    holy smokes!!!i think the evil vein has been tapped!everyone is hating on friday the 13th or what?
    11-13-09 01:01 PM
    Seriously! Jeez. This argument is ridiculous. SO, even if a NEW phone and a REFURB phone both have NO cosmetic defects, and both work perfectly, you would feel cheated? Get ooooooooover it.
    11-13-09 01:06 PM
    I hear Referb's are better because the have to
    go tru more testing.......( i hope so mine is coming tomorrow)
    11-13-09 01:53 PM
    I love refurbs.......my phones die after like 2 months but the refurbs they send last forever.....it could be for any reason it was pulled from the line.....something as a cracked screen, sticky key, etc. and they fail it and then fix it...
    11-13-09 01:54 PM
    I agree with Mrs. Tokyo.

If you paid 200.00 for a Tour, which is the carriers subsidized price, that does not entitle you to a new phone. Option A is not even an option. You must have fell off the same stupid tree as Mrs. Tokyo.......
    11-13-09 10:38 PM
    Speak for yourself. I went through 3 refurbished Tour's before I told Sprint I wanted a new one or was canceling my service. 4th Tour, NEW, and no issues. To each his own for what they prefer. What works for you doesn't work for everyone. In the meantime, why don't you grow up and act like an adult and drop the insults.
    11-14-09 05:22 AM
    not always. Verizon swnt me a refurb which was defective They then gave me a hard time when I wanted a brand new one. The local store manager came through for me.
    11-14-09 06:00 AM
    My 2nd replacment is a refurb, and I can say it works the best so far.
    11-14-09 06:22 AM
    My second replacement is a refurb as well and so far it is great. My first replacement was brand new and ended up with a cursor that would not move with the track ball and a loose battery door.
    11-14-09 03:11 PM
    Well, the reason people complain about it is because they signed a contract and got a brand new phone. And then they pay for the insurance and then they send them a refurb. I'm like that myself. I like knowing my phone is new. It's like a computer. You could give me a laptop that has been redone and I would want a new one. I'm just like that.
    11-14-09 03:52 PM
    Explain to me how getting a new device for a used device makes sense? I'm dying to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 06:05 PM
    If you paid 200.00 for a Tour, which is the carriers subsidized price, that does not entitle you to a new phone. Option A is not even an option. You must have fell off the same stupid tree as Mrs. Tokyo.......
    Your mother.

I can't believe you are arguing with people over this! It's not that serious! JUST like dh321 says, to each his own. Just happens be that paying the price for a brand new phone that ends up not working, and then paying for the insurance to get another one that's not new is not a choice that many people prefer.

If you catch my drift.; oh wait. You don't.
    Last edited by MrsTokyo; 11-14-09 at 09:40 PM.
    11-14-09 09:37 PM
    Explain to me how getting a new device for a used device makes sense? I'm dying to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It makes sense because you bought a new device and then pay a 100 dollar charge and insurance every month to get that new phone. You insure your phone for if anything bad happens you can get another one. And most people would rather have a new one.

There are a lot of things that you can insure and if something goes wrong you get a brand new one.

Because for one, the other used one isn't one you used. Maybe you don't want one someone else used. Even if it has been fixed.

I don't want a used computer. Even if it has been formated and has new windows on it.
    11-14-09 10:33 PM
    If you catch my drift.; oh wait. You don't.
    You're right I don't. I don�t speak Stupid. But If you were to catch anything from you, I'm sure it would require penicillin.
    11-14-09 10:35 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD