Ok, I need help please. I have to redownload a new O.S. with Verizon and I have the tutorial through here on how to do it..but it says this: "To obtain the latest operating system for your BlackBerry device, first check your wireless carrier's website. This is the best way to get official RIM OS software. Your carrier may ask you to login to download the software, so you might need to create an online account if you haven't already done so. Once logged in, locate the system upgrades section, check to see if there's an OS version that's more recent than the one you're currently running, and if so, download and save it to your PC's desktop"...
    I can NOT find it anywhere on Verizon's website...I feel like a complete ***** and need help..ASAP.
    Thanks!
    12-13-10 07:44 PM
    12-13-10 07:46 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bdm...osting-564228/

Not the most updated list, but there is a link to a private OS database

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 07:48 PM
    If you have a PC, you aren't stuck using any carrier's OS for a given device that you don't want to.

Download whatever OS you wish to use for your device, run the .exe file once you've downloaded it.

Next, navigate to C:/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader (may vary slightly depending on your windows version) and delete all instances of "vendor.xml". After you've done that, you can run "loader.exe" in that folder and follow the prompts to install the OS to the BB.
    12-13-10 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD