Ok, I just noticed this today... When I get a message, email, etc. the RED LIGHT indicator blinks. But today after about 30-minutes it stopped blinking. I haven't checked the messages yet. It it normal for the light to stop blinking after so long??

Thanks!
    09-17-09 08:55 AM
    I am not sure if that is normal, it would sound ok to me to not blink forever, and kill your battery from blinking. Once you checked the message, if you get a new one will it blink again?
    09-17-09 09:01 AM
    Ok, I just noticed this today... When I get a message, email, etc. the RED LIGHT indicator blinks. But today after about 30-minutes it stopped blinking. I haven't checked the messages yet. It it normal for the light to stop blinking after so long??

Thanks!
    Yes, I believe after 15 minutes it will stop blinking. I use BerryBuzz to control the LED and change the colors depending on the notification. One of my favorite applications...
    09-17-09 09:02 AM
    Yes, I believe after 15 minutes it will stop blinking. I use BerryBuzz to control the LED and change the colors depending on the notification. One of my favorite applications...
    does berrybuzz keep your led blinking until you check the message?
    09-17-09 09:14 AM
    Played around a bit... figured out that the light stopped blinking because I switched the phone to "PHONE CALLS ONLY". So this setting you get no sound or lights for messages, emails, etc... it would seem.... Guess a custom profile would fix this??
    09-17-09 09:18 AM
    does berrybuzz keep your led blinking until you check the message?
    Yes, it does. You can set the LED to blink any color you want, for emails, incoming calls, Facebook, etc...
    09-17-09 09:22 AM
    I also use berrybuzz, it works great! Just as a reminder if your light never comes on after a message make sure your not in bedside mode, if you in bedside mode the light will not flash. To change the mode go into you clock and hit the menu key
    09-17-09 09:23 AM
    New to BB... is BerryBuzz in the app store??
    09-17-09 09:30 AM
    I looooooooooooove berrybuzz... yes, it's in the crackberry app store.
    09-17-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD