The little red asterisks on your phone that let you know that you have a message in that place wont go away on my bbm and also on my sms/mms. I have done numerous battery pulls and don't get why they won't go away. There is nothing new in either of them. It is driving me nuts that they are always there. What to do to get them to go away?!
    07-21-09 04:02 PM
    I have seen this in the storm forum but don't remember the fix. You might want to search in there or reload your OS. Sorry I can't can't help
    07-21-09 04:05 PM
    is ur LED blinking too?
    07-21-09 04:06 PM
    No the LED isn't blinking. Only when I actually get an email, bbm, sms and so forth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 04:31 PM
    I read in another thread that if you hit the letter "N" it will take you to anything that is new in the folder. I had the same issue and there really was a new message that I didn't see for some reason. If I'm wrong with the letter someone please correct me.
    07-21-09 04:40 PM
    try this; go to options>screen keyboard>and make sure Led Coverage Indicator is set to off.
    07-21-09 04:52 PM
    I think your voicemail notices go into your SMS inbox. Do you have any unchecked voicemail notices?
    07-21-09 05:59 PM
    I have absolutely no messages anywhere. Its driving me nuts. I might just take it back and get a different one.
    07-21-09 06:02 PM
    This happened constantly with my Storm even after the battery pulls. I learned to live with it, I just checked to make sure that the little message folder wasn't present.
    I hope this doesn't start with my Tour
    07-21-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD