i was just curious if you could go into your blackberry somehow and retrieve photo's that were accidentally deleted.
    11-15-09 11:42 PM
    If deleted from your phone and card memory. They are gone.
    11-15-09 11:48 PM
    oh ok. thanks for the quick response.
    11-16-09 12:05 AM
    No prob, sorry it wasn't a better one.
    11-16-09 12:11 AM
    I have used undelete type software on flash memory cards in the past successfully - why do you say that they are gone for sure?
    11-16-09 07:59 AM
    i was just curious if you could go into your blackberry somehow and retrieve photo's that were accidentally deleted.
    This doesn't help to recover lost photos but for your future reference, you might want to give this free backup program offered by Best Buy try - mIQ

There are some ads in the site but so far, I haven't received any junk mails from Best Buy after signing this up. You can set either manual or automatic backup. The first backup process takes quite a long time but after that it runs quite smooth. One thing to note is that this program runs in background so if you reboot BB, make sure to "exit" from the program. I don't know how much battery it drains but I set mine as a manual backup mode and exit it every time I reboot my BB and it has been working great.
    11-16-09 08:20 AM
    I always move/copy my pics to my PC every time I have it connected to the usb. That way I will always have a second copy for what ever reason I may need them.
    11-16-09 09:38 AM
    yeah i need to start copying my pics to my laptop.
    11-16-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD