My company recently switched everyone to Blackberries. It has been a bumpy transition to say the least. My biggest pet peeve is the fact that my device is not properly reconciling emails with our exchange server. Our office manager has spoken to our IT contractor and others and can't seem to figure it out. I was wondering if anyone here might be able to shed some light on the matter. I believe this issue is plaguing all of our users.

Here's the problem - All emails are sent to the handheld just fine. When I read/delete them on the handheld, the message status is changed accordingly in the server mailbox. However, if I read/delete a message in Outlook, the message status is rarely updated properly on the handheld. It works for a day then stops. 5 days later it decides to work again. When I hit Reconcile Now, nothing happens (95% of the time). When it does decide to Reconcile, it will only work for messages received within the last couple hours. It doesn't touch emails from earlier. This is becoming a major annoyance. ANY help would be GREALY appreciated...

Tour 9630
    Platform 4.1.0.40

Email Reconciliation Settings:
    Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld
    Wireless Reconcile: On
    On Conflicts: Mailbox Wins
    05-04-11 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD