Anyone having battery issues recently on Verizon? Ever since the beginning of December or so, my battery drains about twice as fast as it used to, with no changes to habits or running apps. I'm a light user and used to get about 40 hours and still be at 50%, now I am getting to about 20% after 16 hours. Could this be related to Verizon's LTE change? Have they started downgrading their 3G signals?
    01-05-11 09:14 AM
    I have been experiencing the same problem recently. Battery drain has taken a significant jump in the past two weeks with no change in installed apps or use patterns.
    01-05-11 09:21 AM
    Call Verizon and ask if there's anything going on with the towers - I've been having almost double the normal drain and some serious signal hunting where usually it's stable; plus in the last few days I've been having to manually connect to mobile network - even dialing *228 and a couple battery pulls to get it working. Called today to find out if there were tower issues, turns out Verizon has been working on them. Rep didn't even hesitate and opened a trouble ticket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 02:01 PM
    My Tour's been acting up lately too (for about 1 week so far). Signal's dropped more frequently than usual. Battery drain is more noticeable. I'm on Sprint...
    01-05-11 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD