Hi all,

For some reason, I'll sometimes only get half of a text message and then the following at the end of it:

"[Receiving Text]"

Has this happened to anyone else?
    11-12-09 02:16 PM
    I also received half of a text message a couple of times. It says receiving text, but I never received the text message afterwards

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 02:39 PM
    i appreciate this is a very very very late reply to this thread, but i've been having the same problem, and my solution is one of 2 things:

1. turn the phone on and then off again (soft reset NOT battery pull) - you gotta do this for each time you recive a long text where it displays the [receiving text] message

2. if you have free texts, just send a text to someone else and it will receive the rest of this text

trust me
    06-04-10 05:09 AM
    i just tried both those options and neither worked.

i have the [receiving text] thing before AND after. so all i got was the middle part of the message.

ive waited almost 30minutes and still nothing..

...help?
    04-28-11 08:37 AM
    Typically, receiving text to me has meant that a verizon user texted me and on their normal, non-smartphone, goes over 160 characters. That's why it has to continue receiving the text

I do not believe it is a bug, unless the text message you receive is only a sentence or a few words. Then there's a problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 11:34 PM
    Hi all,

Have get text message "[Receiving Text]" if get sms mt more than 160 character use BB 9330
    "[Receiving Text]"

any people can be help me ?

Br,
    Posma
    01-05-14 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD