Hey guys, Ive have read a few reviews on the Niagara, well not really reviews just photos and a little bit of information. But really guys will this Blackberry be worth the money or will it just be a waste of time again like some of RIMs other "mistakes". I know you guys dont know much on the phone, if they release it do you THINK it will be worth the money? Just let me know what you guys think and I will be glad to help and talk to you.

Robert

'
    04-19-09 09:17 PM
    First of all to my knowledge no one really knows the exact price. Since this is taking over for the 8830WE and it's a solid device, i'm sure it going to be worth the money.

We actually know quite a bit about the phone and for us faithful BB users this phone is a well deserve upgrade.

I will let you know what i think when it drops
    04-19-09 09:28 PM
    First of all to my knowledge no one really knows the exact price. Since this is taking over for the 8830WE and it's a solid device, i'm sure it going to be worth the money.

We actually know quite a bit about the phone and for us faithful BB users this phone is a well deserve upgrade.

I will let you know what i think when it drops
    thanks Joey!
    04-19-09 09:40 PM
    Oh it's not over! There are many other CB peeps that will give you more input.

Hold on tight!
    04-19-09 09:55 PM
    I'm assuming you haven't read any reviews on it so here are some:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry9630review

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-9630-review

BlackBerry 9630 Review: Part 1 : Boy Genius Report

As Joey stated we don't know the price but it is going to be a solid device by the looks of it. If you eligible for an upgrade I would say it's definitely worth the money but if have to pay full price then look more into it. I know I'll probably pay full price but only if it's release soon.
    04-19-09 10:07 PM
    Any crackberry is worth the price when it first comes out. This one probably won't cost more than the Storm ($499.99 full retail sucks) but it may be somewhere in the ballpark. We don't even know how much it'll cost, so it's an impossible question to answer.
    04-19-09 10:27 PM
    i appreciate your help robert, you seem like a good guy. if you ask anyone that visits this particular forum, im sure 99% will tell you its gonna be worth the tag. im sure 50% of those people would pay extra just to get it sooner. the ones that went on ebay were ridiculously expensive.. all in the name of "latest and greatest" i guess..
    04-20-09 01:57 AM
    With the Bold at 399 and the Jav at 299 I'd *guess* 349. As far as it being a solid device, this is RIMs bread and butter. No touch. Just a screen and a keyboard, something they know very well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 02:30 AM
    If you don't like typing on your Storm and get frustrated daily then this will definately be worth the $........

I myself enjoy having the newest/latest/greatest phone out so I pay full retail every new phone. Is it worth it for me yes. Its amazing that if you constantly get the newest phone out the previous phone is still worth quite a bit. It might cost $400 a year to have the latest phone and that is a price I don't mind spending.
    04-20-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD