I set up my Tour to Sync with my Exchange server, using the Blackberry Professional software. The tech at RIM was really patient for the 2 hours it took us to set it up.

So I get my email, calendar, contacts and notes on my BB now, but emails that I've read in Outlook on my laptop, are still showing as unread on my phone, hours later. I should say, most of the READ emails are showing up as unread.

Is there a way to adjust the sync time with my server, or a setting that I'm missing somewhere?

Thanks
    08-13-09 05:42 PM
    Just hit u and open them all. You have to open it on the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 05:57 PM
    I set up my Tour to Sync with my Exchange server, using the Blackberry Professional software. The tech at RIM was really patient for the 2 hours it took us to set it up.

So I get my email, calendar, contacts and notes on my BB now, but emails that I've read in Outlook on my laptop, are still showing as unread on my phone, hours later. I should say, most of the READ emails are showing up as unread.

Is there a way to adjust the sync time with my server, or a setting that I'm missing somewhere?

Thanks
    hit the BB button and do a reconcile now .... doesn't always stay reconciled. reconciliation is normally a low priority task on servers.
    08-13-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD