Hey guys, twice in this past week my Tour randomly lost ALL sound on any sound profile. I first tried a soft reset (cntl-alt-del) to no avail, i then ripped my otter box open and did a hard reset by pulling the battery. My sound then came back. IT did the same thing again tonight, tried another soft reset and no go, pulled battery and sound works again.

Anyone have any thoughts as to whats causing this or what i can do to reverse this problem. My job relies on my phone and i cant have it randomly going silent and me not being able to pick up calls when i get them.

If anyone knows anything please let me know!
    10-16-10 10:02 PM
    uh oh....no one?
    10-17-10 12:24 PM
    My Tour has been doing this quite frequently as well. Try upgrading to the .975 OS. Seems to have fixed that problem at least so far. Causing some other minor issues though.
    10-18-10 09:58 AM
    Funny - I have been having the same problem on and off for two months now - Soft reset/hard reset etc worked to an extent (Nothing worked today) - Was curious if it was an external speaker problem - plugged in headphones - fine - Searched this site........seems there was a loosening of the external speaker (Within phone) - People here banged their phone on desk/head etc. and speaker came back - I just did one good hit on thigh - It worked - go figure!!
    10-18-10 07:41 PM
    i just did the same to mine tonight and guess what, got sound again! thank god for my otterbox!
    11-23-10 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD