Hey all, I am def gonna swap out the phone, just wanted to post my issue. My keypad back light is actually brighter on the whole right side than the left. this is absolutely driving me nuts and found it to be the most annoying issue I have encountered heh. Anyone else experience this? Its quite annoying!
    07-22-09 02:09 PM
    Sounds like a quality control issue. It never should've made it out of the factory. Does the label on your box have Canada1 or Mexico5?
    07-22-09 02:11 PM
    Sounds like a quality control issue. It never should've made it out of the factory. Does the label on your box have Canada1 or Mexico5?

Was a canada 1 - just quite obnoxious. will be swapping it on friday - no worries!
    07-22-09 02:20 PM
    Seems like alot of canada manufactured ones aren't that good quality it seems
    07-22-09 02:22 PM
    i have a mexico 5 one and i have the same problem. i just though i was crazy lol. its not a huge difference, but its definitely there. i kept trying to convince myself that it was just me or the way i was looking at it, but now that i see im not the only one i suppose i can rest a little easier. i have to go swap this phone out anyway because my headphone jack doesnt work, so hopefully ill get one built a little better. going on tour #3 lol. awesome phone, early build quality is slightly questionable, but love it none the less.
    07-22-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD