During a call on your Tour do the send, menu, back, end keys row stay lit up for you? Or is this a problem? lol
    01-23-10 12:19 AM
    They stay lit on mine too... There's probably a way to turn 'em off. Someone here will know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 12:29 AM
    Is your peripheral vision that good that it is distracting while talking? If so I am seriously impressed
    01-23-10 12:31 AM
    Yes! It does bug me especially when im in bed and its dark and im talking on it. Also I have OCD so I freak out thinking my battery is gonna die.
    01-23-10 12:36 AM
    It is NORMAL and canNOT be turned off - or, so far, no one has figured out how.
    01-23-10 08:57 AM
    It's normal. That's why the lights for those buttons are powered separately...so that they can be left on during a call. It makes sense that the "phone" buttons are on when you are using the bb in "phone mode." It's like how the keyboard lights are on when you are using the bb as a pda.
    01-23-10 10:48 AM
    I think they do that because there are many multitasking options you could do during a call, so they want you to be able to see the buttons even if its dark.

D
    01-23-10 11:09 AM
    Well I wish they'd put a proximity sensor or something so when its held up to your head the screen and the backlighting will turn off, and when you pull it away from your head to maybe take notes or something, the screen and backlighting will come back to life. That's how it was with my Touch pro 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I totally agree 100% why would I need the buttons to be lit when the phones on the side of my head? It makes no sense. I wouldn't mind it though if the phones in my hand, that way I can see! But I mean after a while we know where every button is located. Hmmm...who knows? lol
    01-24-10 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD