This may be a stupid question but Im going to ask anyway::

does it not harm your phone to use Quick Pull every morning, and do a lot of battery pulls?

seems like it would to me if you did it excessively.
    12-11-09 12:10 PM
    Does the qp beta work with hybrid os?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 12:22 PM
    QuickPull isn't necessary in my opinion on devices like the Tour and Bold, they have more than enough free application memory. If you had a Pearl or an 8310 or 8320 Curve, or Storm 1, I could understand with the limited memory the devices have...
    12-11-09 12:44 PM
    does it not harm your phone to use Quick Pull every morning, and do a lot of battery pulls?

seems like it would to me if you did it excessively.
    Why does it seem that way to you?
    12-11-09 08:19 PM
    Has. Anyone got quick pull to work on os 5.0 yet?

12-11-09 08:21 PM
    Quick Pull works on my Tour w/ .230

You might need to update to the latest version.
    I have 3.6.4 working OK
    12-12-09 12:38 AM
    The device and it's capacitors need to "Die" in order for a true reboot to occur. When in doubt, power out...
    Its true, the flux capacitor in my Tour frequently needs to be re booted, it is always getting hung up in 1955.

In all seriousness pressing the left side alt, right side shift and delete button at the same time is good enough for a soft reset. No need for Quickpull, if you need to start typing as soon as you open you eyes then I don't envy you at all. I use the soft reset when I wake up and my Tour is ready to go after I exit the shower.

12-12-09 01:34 AM
    Why does it seem that way to you?
    it just seems like if you pulled the battery out of something enough times it would mess it up--but idk. like if i were to pull the batter out of my laptop every day if it didnt need it it seems like it mess it up if it wasnt at like the sign on screen or something
    12-12-09 02:11 AM
    Its true, the flux capacitor in my Tour frequently needs to be re booted, it is always getting hung up in 1955.

In all seriousness pressing the left side alt, right side shift and delete button at the same time is good enough for a soft reset. No need for Quickpull, if you need to start typing as soon as you open you eyes then I don't envy you at all. I use the soft reset when I wake up and my Tour is ready to go after I exit the shower.

If only there was a way for me to like this post!!!
    12-12-09 02:15 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD