ok so i have my new green dot tour which i love (far better than my last 2 tours) well on the browser i go to searchtempest.com and there is a sliding bar to pick how many miles you want to search well i can click on button to slide but i cant slide it over. How do you do it any shortcuts? thanks
    09-13-09 09:48 AM
    My only suggestion would be to try the site on Opera Mini Or Bolt.
    09-13-09 12:08 PM
    I tried the website and there didn't appear to even be a sliding bar for miles. It was set to 250 miles and I couldn't locate the option to change. Other drop-down menus worked fine though.

Try Browser -> Options -> Browser Configuration -> Browser Identification set to Firefox or IE instead of BlackBerry and see if that helps. (Mine is set to Firefox.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 01:21 PM
    If your blackberry browser doesn't allow you to click and drag the slider ball, try just clicking on the line itself - that should move the ball directly to where you click. Let me know how that works for you. (Ideally through the Search Tempest - Search Craigslist Faster! feedback page, since I may not be back here.)

Unfortunately it's just not feasible for me to test in every device/situation, but I try - I currently test Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE 6, 7, and 8, and mobile Safari (iPhone). If one of you would care to donate a blackberry, I'd be happy to add that to the list..

Cheers,
    Nathan

---
    Searchtempest Nathan
    Search Tempest - Search Craigslist Faster!
    09-14-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD