Good morning,

I had a new Tour shipped to me Via Asurion.. I was pushed into a pool over the weekend.

Do I need to send the Battery and Memory Card back to them along with the phone? They sent me a brand new phone (no refurb) and said nothing about this on the online claim forms. Thanks!
    10-02-09 08:12 AM
    You should sent the batt. I doubt they'll care about the mem card.
    10-02-09 08:13 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but they usually only want the phone back.
    10-02-09 08:13 AM
    This is my dilemma! I'd love the extra battery - Memory card I can care less about. I wish I wasn't in this situation, but some "friend" decided it would be funny to push me in the pool during my vacation to Miami. I had the phone the Next day though - props to Assurion.
    10-02-09 08:15 AM
    Call asurion and ask - they will tell you what they need back. Now with that in mind, I just had my sons device replaced and they told me just the body of the phone. This might be dependant on the replacement reason. Who knows.
    Last edited by lastraid; 10-02-09 at 08:24 AM. Reason: fix typo
    10-02-09 08:19 AM
    Thank you for the input, I will just give them a call this afternoon. Have a nice weekend everyone.
    10-02-09 08:20 AM
    Call asurion and ask - they will tell you what they need back. Now with in mind, I just had my sons device relpaced and they told me just the body of the phone. This might be dependant on the replacement reason. Who knows.
    This was what it used to be with the handful of Razrs I went through a few years back. They just wanted the actual phone back (no battery, etc). I would call to verify-
    10-02-09 08:21 AM
    Just called Assurion -- They only want the device. Thanks for your help Crackberry..
    10-02-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD