I just got a new tour, upgrading from a bold.

I thought it was an upgrade. Does the tour not come with an internet browser? How about sending MMS, I dont have the option.. How about GPS?

Anyone?
    09-14-09 04:45 PM
    Yes, its has a fantastic, fast browser, yes it sends and recieves MMS, and yes it has built in GPS.
    09-14-09 04:47 PM
    I just got a new tour, upgrading from a bold.

I thought it was an upgrade. Does the tour not come with an internet browser? How about sending MMS, I dont have the option.. How about GPS?

Anyone?
    the Tour has all that, plus more. did you register the Phone? go to options, click on advanced options, click on host routing table.. hit the menu button and click on register.

this will make the browser pop up a long with the MMS... GPS also works great
    09-14-09 04:48 PM
    Make sure you provision your device with your provider. It sounds like something happen during the set up.
    09-14-09 04:49 PM
    First go to GPS under Advanced Options. Select location....if only E911 is selected it will not run all the time. Now GPS is running.

Now call your provider and make sure they sent you all the service books. If you are not seeing the browser it is more than likely because your provider has not sent it to you.

MMS is great, but try using BB messenger. This works better for pics and files if someone you know has a BB. Otherwise the MMS works like a charm.

The Tour is an upgrade, unless you like wifi, otherwise more memory for apps and (IMAO) a better processor.
    09-14-09 04:51 PM
    It definitely does all that and well on top of that.
    09-14-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD