I have a Verizon Tour 9530 and about 98mb of availabe memory for apps,etc. I use my device mainly for email, calendar, bbm and text. I aslo have a few apps, pandora, facebook, the basics, but I want to have a few more but am not sure how much memory I should leave so I dont have performance issues....any suggestions?
    How much memory do folks have?
    05-23-10 12:06 AM
    I have a Verizon Tour 9530 and about 98mb of availabe memory for apps,etc. I use my device mainly for email, calendar, bbm and text. I aslo have a few apps, pandora, facebook, the basics, but I want to have a few more but am not sure how much memory I should leave so I dont have performance issues....any suggestions?
    How much memory do folks have?
    It sounds like we are running about the same set up and same apps and my memory is almost identical to yours... do you have quick pull installed? I do and never have any performance issues. and that is with several themes hogging up memory.
    05-23-10 12:55 AM
    You have tons of memory there, I wouldn't worry to hard. Download away my friend.

D
    05-23-10 01:06 AM
    Thank you, I did have quick pull but then I figured I would do a battery pull whenever I cleaned my device. I use my phone a lot so I try to optimize use...
    Thanks
    D
    05-25-10 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD