I was hoping someone could enlighten me. I did a search and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

I have had several BB's and gmail on all of them for 3 years and just lately have noticed this on my Tour... when I have gmail open on my PC I don't receive emails on my BB. Is this something that changed? Or can I adjust some settings to get this to work? Like I said, I just started noticing it lately, but it could have been going on the entire time with my Tour, but I know it used to work on my Curve.

Also I don't like that I can't send myself an email from gmail on my pc to myself anymore... i used to do that all the time. I know I send it to my vzw email when I really need it on my phone, it just seems like a step backwards from what they used to have... just my 2 cents anyways!

So if anyone can help enlighten me with not receiving emails when I have gmail open on my PC, I would appreciate it!
    12-17-09 02:47 PM
    IF this is only happening today it could have to do with the outage.
    12-17-09 03:05 PM
    No, it's not today, I'm aware of the outage. (I actually got my emails pushed at 12:26 central time) Just happens to be a coincidence that I'm posting the question on the day of the outage. Probably not a good idea because people might ignore it!
    12-17-09 03:14 PM
    Do you see your gmail on your pc via gmail's website or something like outlook? There should be a setting somehwere in gmail's settings and also on something like outlook if you are using it about leaving a copy of the message on the server etc. Try that. I use gmail and do not have this problem, but I also use outlook with gmail and not the website itself.
    12-17-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD