Everytime i send an email from my phone or from my computer even, i get a confirmation email or something on my phone. It basically looks like an email that i sent to myself. How do i change the settings so that i won't get that email back anymore?

Thanks for your help in advance... sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but i'd figure i'd post here because i have this phone. Thanks!
    11-25-09 01:53 PM
    From your messages inbox, select Menu>Options>Messages Options>Email Settings>Confirm Delivery>No.

11-25-09 01:55 PM
    I have that set already, but it still does it... could it be a possible setting i can change from my gmail account? or is there something else i could try?
    11-29-09 07:57 AM
    I have that set already, but it still does it... could it be a possible setting i can change from my gmail account? or is there something else i could try?
    I use Gmail via BIS and there's no setting that should cause that. The first reply to your message was correct, but if that's not working try going to your BIS account and sending the Service Books again to your BB. I've found over the years this corrects a lot of little problems...in fact, I do it every few months.
    11-29-09 08:04 AM
    what's BIS? and how do i send the Service Books? sorry, i'm really new at this... this is my first BB. thanks for your help everyone.
    11-30-09 11:36 PM
    Since you're on Verizon...go to:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw and create a new account. You don't have to setup any new mail accounts at this time, but once logged in, go to HELP (left side) and then click on Send Service Books.
    12-01-09 06:02 AM
    ok i did that and it's still doing it... is there anything else i can try??
    12-11-09 08:29 PM
    Everytime i send an email from my phone or from my computer even, i get a confirmation email or something on my phone. It basically looks like an email that i sent to myself. How do i change the settings so that i won't get that email back anymore?

Thanks for your help in advance... sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but i'd figure i'd post here because i have this phone. Thanks!
    So, is it really a confirmation email? Or something else?

Are you using a Mac with your GMail?
    12-12-09 07:04 AM
    So, is it really a confirmation email? Or something else?

Are you using a Mac with your GMail?
    I'm not 100% sure it's a confirmation e-mail. Basically anytime I send something out, I get a message that is basically a copy of the e-mail that I just sent out (as if i was sending it to myself, but i'm not!)

I don't know what to call it and i don't know how to fix it, but it's getting annoying...

And I'm using a PC, not a Mac. It happens when i send an email from my phone or from my laptop, same thing... help please!
    12-12-09 03:11 PM
    How do you have your GMail set up? IMAP or POP3?

Have you gone into your BIS and set up a filter to prevent messages from your email address from being pushed to your device?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    12-12-09 05:37 PM
    Motorcycle Mama, I hope Santa gives you something AWESOME for Christmas... Thanks for the help everyone!
    12-13-09 02:03 AM
    Wow. Thanks. I guess you got it working, then.
    12-13-09 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD