This is my first blackberry and my wife and I got two tours with th buy one get one free offer. I was wondering if it was possible to backup both phones on the same computer. I have been reading about the trackball issues onhere and both our phones have serious issues. I hope they have the kinks worked out. This is an awesome phone except for not being able to move horizontally as easily as vertically.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 07:51 AM
    I'm not sure about the Tour, but I have 2 Storms and back both of them up on the same computer without a problem. This works great on a pc (not sure about a mac).
    09-13-09 07:56 AM
    Yes, I've backed up my wifes 8830curve & my 9630tour(doesn't matter if same or different models) on the same computer. All you have to do is use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software that comes with your phone(s). It'll back everything up into a single file(it'll let u name it) for whatever phone you have connected at that time.
    09-13-09 08:23 AM
    You can back up both phones through Desktop Manager I suggest you name the back like this your name for ours and her name for hers keeps the confusion down.
    09-13-09 08:54 AM
    yes you can back both phones up on the same computer.

as far as your trackball problems.... take them back, get a new Tour. RIM already fixed the issues with the bad trackballs. All new Tours have a working trackball now.

you did adjust your sensitivity for the trackball though right? I know you said this is your first Blackberry so I wasn't sure if you know how to adjust your sensitivity on it?

Welcome to Crackberry by the way!!
    09-13-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD