Is there anyway to turn off certain alerts? For example, two alerts for a missed call. I'll miss a call, then select the view missed calls. I'll view it.. but then the little alert on the top won't go away until I look at the missed call again under my messages. Is there anyway I can just hit the call button to see what I missed and make the missed call alert go away?

Also, when I get an email, it puts the email in both my phone messages and my email thing. Why can't it just go to one? It makes me check both of them to clear the alert. Not sure why..
    08-11-09 04:32 PM
    08-11-09 04:44 PM
    Eat a ****. I did search and didn't find anything. I don't need to be told to search.
    08-11-09 04:57 PM
    I found that using search... weird!

And no need for such hostility. We're all grown up here, I think anyway, and can use grown up words that are not starred out.

Maybe you just need to learn the proper way to search if you did not find the appropriate matches to your query. Not to mention that there was a thread on the same page (the first page) of threads with this exact same question on it.

But, I digress. Glad I could help you, fellow CB user!
    08-11-09 05:10 PM
    Go phone>Menu>options>call logging. Change it to none. This way no calls will be logged in your message list.
    08-11-09 05:41 PM
    Go phone>Menu>options>call logging. Change it to none. This way no calls will be logged in your message list.
    I have mine set that way, but I still get notifications of missed calls. They are real missed calls, but I don't want notification of them. I won't return calls to anybody would won't bother leaving a voicemail message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD