Hi all,
    My girlfriend has a Tour for work and has she both her work email and her personal set to it. She was wondering if there were any way she could set her personal email to NOT show up in the messages icon just the yahoo one so she can keep them both straight.

Thanks,
    -Cyg
    11-09-09 08:02 PM
    why not separate the sms and emails, that way she will have an icon for each email acct and one for sms/mms
    11-09-09 08:15 PM
    Hi all,
    My girlfriend has a Tour for work and has she both her work email and her personal set to it. She was wondering if there were any way she could set her personal email to NOT show up in the messages icon just the yahoo one so she can keep them both straight.

Thanks,
    -Cyg
    This was introduced in OS5, so you would have to install a leaked OS5 to specify which accounts you want to integrate.
    11-09-09 08:18 PM
    While pre-5 you might have all email in messages (don't know for sure as I'm on 157) you do get an icon for each account. Why not use each separate email account icon and move or hide the combined message one?

Or have I been staring at my little screen too long today?
    11-09-09 08:28 PM
    While pre-5 you might have all email in messages (don't know for sure as I'm on 157) you do get an icon for each account. Why not use each separate email account icon and move or hide the combined message one?

Or have I been staring at my little screen too long today?
    The only problem is that the individual inboxes don't integrate all message notifications like Messages does (aim, facebook, whatever).
    11-09-09 08:29 PM
    Thanks for all your advice. Thats what we came up with too. Good to know about OS5 though.

Thanks again,
    -Cyg
    11-09-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD