hello,

im new to this forum but already found pretty interesting and helpful information. I want to know if someone can walk me through installing any application for push mail to my BB tour. I love this phone i just got it flashed to boost mobile, the guy at the store who did for me didnt know anything,,,i have read every possible thread and forum out there, i just cant seem to get to work, please any help thanks so much

BB Tour/Boost Mobile
    02-01-11 10:51 PM
    I'm not an expert on flashed BBs, but here is my feeble attempt at a response. You need to get the correct service books from Boost for email to work. It sounds like this may be your problem. If you can't get the service books then you may need to use webmail, if your browser works. Does it?
    02-02-11 08:57 AM
    thanks for readin my post, mini opera works on my BB, i can check everything there, but no luck with the push mail, thanks
    02-02-11 11:20 AM
    +1 on the suggestion of making further inquiries with Boost to get the service books installed. You shouldn't need any special app to enable you to set up your e-mail accounts for the automatic push to your BB... that's part of the BB data plan.
    02-02-11 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD