Hello,

I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 and my carrier is Bell and I have a Hotmail account linked to the email service on my Tour.

My understanding is that PUSH email is when as soon as the email is in your email account, it is also in your phone email account. However, when I get an email in my Hotmail, it sometimes doesnt appear until hours later on my Blackberry email account. BUT when I open the late email on my Tour, the date it says it was sent (above the text of the email, where it says From, and the subject etc...) is different from the time next to the email before I open it on the phone.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

smaan
    12-29-09 03:04 PM
    How did you 'link' it? If using BIS, then yes, it should be very quick. Have you tried resending your service books?

How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ
    12-29-09 05:00 PM
    IF that does not does not work, then from the BIS delete the hotmail source and re-create it.

Time on the outside of the mail is the time you got it. The one inside is the time it was sent.
    12-29-09 05:04 PM
    How did you 'link' it? If using BIS, then yes, it should be very quick. Have you tried resending your service books?

How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ
    Hey, I actually do not remember how I linked it, I think when I first got the phone, it was just part of the initial set-up.

So how would I "un-link" and "re-link" the Hotmail account through BIS?

Thank you
    12-30-09 02:19 PM
    How do you re-send the service book cause my push email is delayed about 15-30 mins?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 04:15 PM
    Click the link posted above for instructions.

Note that for POP3 mail, a 15 minute delay is normal.
    12-30-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD