Has anyone else got this error with sprint? Almost every time I get off the phone. I've tried to let it run and I let it go over night for 10 hours and it doesn't do anything different. Anybody have anyidea how I can get rid of it?
    02-03-10 03:48 PM
    Idk dude, i got it this am, stayed on the screen for like 2 seconds. Then it was gone
    02-03-10 04:27 PM
    Nope, never had that happen, odd. Maybe call sprint, I would.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 05:21 PM
    Has anyone else got this error with sprint? Almost every time I get off the phone. I've tried to let it run and I let it go over night for 10 hours and it doesn't do anything different. Anybody have anyidea how I can get rid of it?
    I've never had that happen either. Shouldn't be happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 02:07 AM
    alright, thanks. It's really annoying, I'll give sprint a call.
    02-06-10 02:43 AM
    I'm guessing you're running OS 5.0.0.230. Happens all the time with that.

Download 5.0.0.419. It won't happen with that one.

If you're still running 4.7 official, it should not be happening with that one.

Which are you using?
    02-06-10 01:26 PM
    It has happened to me few times... I don't know what triggers it but yeah it has happened to me before. If when you provision it doesn't go to 1xev lowercase within few seconds just cancel it because it wont do anything. What I do is take out the battery and try again,and sometimes this works the first or second time I take out the battery, if this fails I try to do it when I'm away from home (trying to update from another cell tower) and this never fails.

Hope this helps... and hope RIM/Sprint fix this issue
    02-06-10 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD